One of the most important necessities in a model career is a Model's Beauty kit. These items are kept in your makeup case. Here's seven basic types of makeup products you will need. Concealer, Foundation, Contour/Highlight makeup, Face Powder, Eyeshadow and Mascara. Select these products carefully.
Skin care supplies:
- Makeup remover
- Facial Mask
I recommend the #1 Skincare products in the NATION for excellent skincare regiment. www.marykay.com/cmitcham to find out more.
- Foundation (three shades: one perfectly matched to skin tone, one a shade lighter, and one a shade darker).
- Contour/highlight cream or powder.
- Face powder (translucent, matte, skin toned in a light, medium and dark shades).
- Cheek color (powder or cream in a basic wardrobe of colors red tones, orange tones, violet tones, brown tones, and gold; a soft pink to simulate the natural blush of cheeks is important; include any other colors that are fashionable and flattering).
- Lip color (same shades as above but also include matte white, frosted gold, and frosted silver to lighten, warm, cool, or add frost to all colors).
- Clear lip gloss or petroleum jelly.
- Lip pencils (aubrun or natural lip color plus shades to match lip colors).
- Mascara (black, brown, navy)
- Eye shadows (matte, neutral shades, such as brown, navy, charcoal, beige, pink and cream: frosted highlighter in white or light to medium gold to add frost to any eyeshadow; also include colors that are fashionable and flattering).
- Eyelash curler, eyelash comb, eyebrow brushes, lip brushes, eyeshadow fluff brush, fine eyeliner brush, small cheek color brush, foam or latex sponge puffs, wedges and applicators, makeup pencil sharpeners, slanted or pointed tweezers.
- Cotton balls and swabs, facial tissues, powder puffs.
Interested learning more subscribe to this blog by entering your email address.
For a private consultation send an email to email@example.com