Makeup Tutorials

Loading...

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Q & A Makeup/Beauty


Hey Readers! I'm glad you enjoyed the previous video Bronzed Up Summer Makeup tutorial. Don't forget to send me an email on different looks you would like to see. One of our members from, the "If You Luv Makeup & Beauty" network wanted to know some of my beauty secrets. Here are a few.

QUESTION:
What's the cheapest and expensive thing in your makeup bag?

ANSWER:
The cheapest product in my makeup bag is lash glue and the most expensive product is foundation.

QUESTION:
What's a beauty item you cannot live without?

ANSWER:
I can't live without Foundation, False Lashes and Flori Roberts Shea Butter.

QUESTION:
Your make up always looks flawless -- How do you achieve that look?

ANSWER:
I moisturize my face daily and exfoliate twice a week...

QUESTION:
Do you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

ANSWER:
No Way! As a makeup artist I am my own walking advertisement.

QUESTION:
I like looking pretty for my mate when we retire so how can I keep my skin
fresh and glowing without much effort?

ANSWER:
Drink plenty water and moisturize your face at least twice a day. As for the body try
Flori Roberts amazing Shea Butter.

A must have beauty product...it's a luxurious body cream made from shea butter, a natural extract. The scent is heavenly but does not interfere with other fragrances. Shea Nut Body Butter alleviates dryness, provides sun protection, and penetrates deep into the skin to nourish and soften. Extended use gradually fades out skin discoloration, burns, and cuts.

Thanks LeClara!


Feel free to leave a comment and post your own beauty answers. Until next time...Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment