Avon Big Color Pencil Celadon
Avon Glimmerstick Eye Liner Emerald
Flori Roberts Face Forward Palette:
Green, Gold & Brown Eye Shades
Flori Roberts Medium Bronzing Powder
Flori Roberts Brownie Lip Gloss
False Lashes & Black Liquid Eye Liner
- Apply Celadon eye pencil to top lid
- Apply Emerald eye liner over Celadon
- Apply Gold eye shadow inner corner 1/3 the way
- Apply Dark Green shadow in the crease, starting from outer corner to inner corner
- Apply Brown shadow in crease 1/3 the way. Starting from the outer corner.
- Apply Gold shadow to bottom lid starting from the inner corner, 1/3 the way.
- Apply Emerald eyeliner to bottom lid starting from the corner to were the gold shadow ends.
- Apply black liquid eye liner to top lid, create a wing at the end
- Apply black mascara to top & bottom lids
- Apply bronzing powder all over face, then apply brownie lip gloss
Now, you are ready to go...
For additional applications watch my video Going Green Makeup Tutorial
Tip: For the nighttime, curling your eyelashes and applying mascara will make your eyes stand out. Also, use darker, bolder colors...
Feel free to leave a comment. Until next time...Have a wonderful day!