Makeup Tutorials

Loading...

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mary J Blige "My Life" Hair & Makeup

I’m back, Get Excited! Welcome to my beauty informational blog. Did you know that changing your hair and eye color is a quick way to transform your look overall?  Check out my Mary J Blige "My Life" Hair & Makeup tutorial. 



Products Used:
Flori Roberts Magic Eye Shadow
Flori Roberts Eye Pizzaz II
Flori Roberts Cabernet Lip Pencil
Flori Roberts Shimmer Honey
Flori Roberts Bronzer Medium
NYX Black Bean Pencil
Mary Kay Bronzer






Hair:
feel free (TrendTress)
Style LEXI
Color 33/240



Feel free to stop by my online beauty store to jazz up your  look this spring.  Don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment. Until next time...Have a wonderful day!

True Beauty of A Person Lies Within


How to Makeup Tutorial / Makeup Resources and Tools / Beauty Tips /

No comments:

Post a Comment