1. Curl your natural eyelashes.
2. Lay a mirror on the table or counter in front of you and look down.
3. Trim the outside end of your false eyelashes to fit the width of your eyelid.
4. Apply eyelash glue to the false lashes. Allow the glue to dry for a minute so that it will get tackly (slightly sticky, then place the lash directly on top of your own lash; then push it into that very fine space where the lash grow out.
5. Once the glue has dried, apply one coat of mascara to blend your natural lashes with the false one...
Feel free to stop by my online beauty store to jazz up your look for 2013. Don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment. Until next time...Have a wonderful day!
True Beauty of A Person Lies Within
Sign Up for My Beauty Newsletter