- Lining your lips can create a more defined shape and prevents bleeding of the lip color. Also, filling in with the pencil increases color depth and helps it last longer.
- As the shape around the eye softens, more defining may be necessary. Try keeping the intensity on the upper lashline (with smudged shadows or liners) and a bit less so for the under-eye area.
- There's no need to over tweeze, but pay more attention to the removal of extra-long and/or unruly brow hairs.
- Try using concealer that is spot-applied with a brush, instead of an all-over foundation, for a lighter, fresher look.
- Make sure that all products (shadows, blushes, etc.) are blended well and graduated (with the exception of lip liner) to keep the face from looking harsh or stiff.
Feel free to stop by my online beauty store to jazz up your look. Don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment. Until next time...Have a wonderful day!