Hey Readers! Today we are going to learn how to use makeup to highlight and contour your face. By using bronzer, blush and highlighting powders. You can practice highlight and contouring techniques until you have perfected your look.
1. Apply a foundation that matches your skin tone. Blend foundation well at the jaw and hairline until there are no visible lines.
2. Dust your face with translucent powder.
3. Suck in your cheeks to locate your cheek bones. Brush a small amount of matte bronzing powder under the cheek bones. Add bronzer to the bridge of your nose and at the temples. Blend all areas of bronzer well.
4. Brush blush onto the apples of your cheeks. Pull the blush back towards your temples, making the line of brush narrower as you get closer to the hairline. Blend the blush into the hairline and the bronzer using clean fingertips or a clean powder brush.
5. Use a lighter shade of powder to highlight your face. Brush highlighting powder on the bridge of your nose and around the outer corners of your eyes. Add a touch of highlighter to cheek bones, your chin and the temples.
6. Blend all of the cosmetics well so there are no harsh lines. Use a clean brush for the best blending results.
Until next time….Feel free to leave a comment. Have an awesome day!